quarta-feira, 21 de julho de 2010

Everything is Nothing is Everything



All I want from you is Everything
The smiles
The look in your eyes
The matching words
Oh how that hurts
Knowing that
I want you to give me Everything
But

With Everything we'll have Nothing
'cause

Nothing is Everything is Nothing

All I want from you is Nothing
No disappointments,
No lies, no disguise,
No games, no frames, no blames,
No flaws, no laws,
No cheating, no sex
Nevertheless
I want you, so just shut your mouth
And breathe in and out
'cause

With Nothing (of this)
We'll have Everything (we need)

Everything is Nothing is Everything

What I feel it's what I am
And what a mess
Don't think you need that in your life
Don't think you deserve that in your life
Hope I mean Nothing to you
'cause

Everything is Nothing is Everything

And that's what you are to me
So don't just stand there
I'll be here, anytime anywhere,
But not forever
..................................
Nina&Manecas in "Sono"_WIP 2009-...
FP

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário